Wednesday 30 December 2015

"I found a 1000Rs note on the ground"


To my surprise, it was a busy road and nobody except me noticed it. I said  "lucky me" and picked it up. Though "A 1000 thoughts of what to do with the note came to my mind , I ignored them and looked around to check if the same person was actually searching for his lost money!!

Again, I found nobody !! So now my mind actually started to wonder on Thought of spending it.
Before I could decide upon 1 thought ,I saw a book stall nearby and 5 minutes later I had bought 5 books worth Rs 500 bucks. These books were for an NGO , I was associated for long now. Helping the underprivileged to grow was always my way of life.

From the remaining 500 .I kept 100 aside for me .Now the remaining 400 was spent in buying battery for my old cell phone, which was suppose to be put thrash long back.My phone was mended ,the simplest of model available today .I already had a better cell ,so sold it out for 700 bucks. Could not get more than that for the set. But hey!! I still made a profit of 300 here .Good deal!

Well and if you ask of remaining 100 that was kept for my friends who will be waiting for treat :-D.
So, I served them all with some snacks and tea!!
Finally, friends happy, NGO kids happy, the mobile fellow happy.
And obviously me happy with this 1000 Rs note!

No comments:

Post a Comment