Thursday 31 December 2015

The things from whom I learnt most

Older Brother and sister are like sweet. Even though they sometimes make your eyes twitch. They played a big leadership role on me.

No matter the situation or problem social, personal, career-related my sister has always been there to give me sage advice and message. I am bit stubborn, but I learnt how to own up to my wrongful actions when I have my elder sister around.

My brother showed me that it was okay to be upset when i didn’t accomplish my goal. But more importantly he showed me just how hard I have to work to not experience that disappointment again.Life is serious enough, but having an older brother can teach to enjoy the humor of practical jokes. Learning to roll with the punches will teach to not take life so seriously and be able to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment