Friday 1 January 2016

Chapter 2nd :How to put two words parts together

 
In this chapter three steps are involved to make our idea clear to other or to communicate with other. A person will have number of thoughts with him; he cannot express all of them together to other. First we should decide picture words and connecting words and then it should be put together in such a manner that other can easily understand it without any confusion. Giving pause is very important between our communications

New things learnt

1. I learnt that to frame a sentence we have to picture the idea say like a boat a river then we have to know the connecting words say like of, off, the etc. By this picturing the view as well as connecting words we should frame a sentence.

2 When talking to somebody our main intention is to convince somebody, so there has to be a pause at the end of each sentence.

3.I learnt that we can form sentences starting with if, of off, up etc.


Things that I already knew about this chapter
1.I knew giving pause in between our communication is very necessary because others can understand clearly what we are saying, if we go on speaking without any pause, confusions may arise in minds of listener.

2.When the thought is clear, direct, it needs no other connecting words to make it perfectly clear.

 

Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter

There were some difficulties that I faced when framing a sentences so I had to discussed with my friends.

Correcting blog posts using this chapter

By this chapter one learns how to frame sentences through Connecting words as well as picturing image.

Applying to other subjects

I can apply this concepts to write blog and also in writing assignments so that I don't got any dramatical errors. It may help me in writing exams.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment