Friday 1 January 2016

Chapter 5: How to choose the right length for your sentences

 
In this chapter we learn to get the right length i.e. the number of words for a sentence with simplicity and clearness.

New things learnt

1. I learnt that any sentences long or short must have a connector.

Things that I already knew about this chapter

1. I knew what we say or write must be understood by everyone.

2. I knew that sentences can be of any length.

Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter

Few errors have occurred while completing exercises of this chapter.

Writing blog posts using this chapter

If there is any long sentences in my blog then I can make it shorter so that people can understand clearly and also when the ideas are complicated. By this way I can change my blog

Applying to other subjects

I can apply this to my subjects by writing small sentences if ideas are complicated then I can use it. It can help me in writing assignments, Summary of case studies, may be in Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment