Friday 1 January 2016

Chapter 4:How to link sentences together


This chapter is all about connecting the first sentence to your second sentence .It also tells what are the types of connector which we can use after each sentence, how to use them . what are its importance etc .There are mainly 3 kinds of connector. We can use two or more of them. But we must use at least one such type of connector.

New things learnt

1.I learnt that we must not put too much details in a sentence.

2.I learnt what is condensing connector.

3.I learnt that condensing connectors do not have to be used alone tolink 2sentences together.

Things that I already knew about this chapter

1. I knew putting much detail into a single sentence the listener will surely not follow me.

2. Pausing after every sentences.

Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter

1. I have made too many mistakes while solving condensing connector sentences.

Blog posts using this chapter

From this chapter I can correct my blog by making them condensing continually. i.e Condensing connector is a single word from a thought and uses that word in the next sentence. From then I carry forward my views into a bigger picture.


Applying to other subjects

I can surely use this in all the subjects mainly while writing reports, assignments. I can use this while talking to people also.

No comments:

Post a Comment