Friday 1 January 2016

Chapter 3: How to build understanding into every sentence


This chapter shows us how to put our picture word and connecting word together to make image and images together to make a sentence. Our reader or listener cannot memorize the same words which we used in our sentences because human beings don’t have tape record understanding they have only image understanding. When we say some sentences to others they will automatically convert that words into their own convenient images and when they have to transit it to other they translate that image into convenient words. Two or more people share the same image but they use different words to express it.

New things learnt

1. I learnt that when you speak to somebody the other person should be able to get through images

2. I learnt that when we study new we have to understand it through images not by memorising..

3. I learnt that understanding is image sharing.

4. I learnt that we should not speak too fast.

5. I learnt that we have to frame as small sentences as we can but clear.

6. Not interrupting one image with another.

Things that I already knew about this chapter

1. Making one understand while speaking is the motive that I already knew. .

2. I knew that we have to pause after every sentence we speak.

3. I knew memorizing too many words at one time is not easy.

Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter

Removing the block from a sentence was difficult..

Writing blog posts using this chapter

We take each sentence has an image and too much of it will make it worse. So I can surely make some corrections from my blog by cutting down more of my big sentences into a smaller one .So I came to know that creating more of images in a sentence is not good. It is difficult for one to understand it.

Applying to other subjects

We can use this idea while speaking to people. For subjects I can use this in exams , blog writing, while writing resume's and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment